Hishell wireless charging pad
Also available via Apple's online store, the Mophie wireless charger is a nondescript charging pad with a premium price tag. Once again, the relatively steep cost is an investment in the Mophie's 7.5W power supply, which will ostensibly charge your iPhone at a faster rate once Apple rolls out the aforementioned software update.
Although the Mophie charging pad isn't the most aesthetically pleasing device, its utilitarian design—complete with a non-slip charging surface—will look just fine on an office desk next to keyboards, monitors, and cups of coffee.
Like the Belkin charging pad above, the Mophie is recommended for iPhone users hoping to pay upfront for the wireless fast-charging support Apple promised to roll out "later this year."
- Shatter-resistant Is The Decompression
- Care Phone "heat Stroke"
- Mobile Phone Housing
- Features Analysis Of Mobile Phone Shell
- Mobile Phone Shell No Longer Play A Role In Pro...
- Mobile Metal Shell Things You Don't Know
- Ceramic And Molten Metal, Who Will Dominate
- Analysis Of Advantages And Disadvantages Each M...
- Between TPU And PP Cell Phone Do You A Clear Pl...
- Silicone Material Case
- T511 Wireless Charging Pad
- Everything You Wanted To Know About Wireless Ch...
- Apple Said To Be Developing Contact-Free Wirele...
- The Era Of AR Gun Has Come
- Regional Agent For AR Gun
- Silicone Sleeve Can Protect Those Electronic Ac...
- The Role Of Mobile Phone Protection Shell
- How To Choose Mobile Phone Shell
- Hishell - New Type Magnetic Wireless Charger
- About The History Of The Development Of Mobile ...